Cydia download for iOS 12.1.2 – iOS 11 using unc0ver jailbreak
The latest beta of Unc0ver is out with iOS 12 – iOS 12.1.2 jailbreak support. What’s even higher is that it’s Cydia and Substrate support that means you’ll jailbreak your iPhone and begin installing your favorite tweaks promptly. Confused on however you’ll jailbreak your iPhone or iPad though? Follow this guide then
The steps to jailbreak an iPhone or iPad running iOS 11 – iOS 12.1.2 using unc0ver is really pretty easy, for
- Make sure that no iOS 12 OTA file is downloaded on your iPhone or iPad. Delete it from Settings -> Storage and soproceed to reboot your device before trying to jailbreak it
- While Cydia and Substrate compatibility is there, some repos may not work because of an iOS 12 bug
- To prevent future iOS 12 OTA updates from being downloaded on your device, you’ll install the tvOS 12 profile on that
- Make sure to make a backup of all important data on the device
- If your iPhone or iPad is running iOS 12.1.4, you’ll downgrade it to iOS 12.1.1 beta 3 as its still being signed by Apple.
How to download and install cydia for your iOS 12.1.2 – iOS 11
you can follow bellow video tutorial there are available complete guides.