Apple latest iOS version is iOS 11 beta 6, still comfortable jailbreak tool not available for all beta versions of iOS 11 because we can’t cydia download for this versions. Here we are ready to setup how to install cydia iOS 11 after released jailbreak tool for iOS 11 , this help to get news about latest news of the cydia download for your iOS versions.
How to install cydia iOS 11
All iPhone, iPad and iPod users can install cydia using two method.
Method 1 using Safari Browser on your iDevice: this is support only iPhone, iPad and iPod users only.
Select and open Safari Browser of your iDevices.
Type and open cydia-download.co on your Safari Browser.
Click UP arrow on the loaded page.
Now click on the Add to Home Screen.
Type “cydia” in the box and click Add.
Now you can see Cydia icon on your Home screen.
What are the comfortable versions with cydia
- iOS 10.2.1, 10.1.1, 10
- iOS 9.3.3, 9.3.2, 9.2.1, 9.2, 9.1.0, 9.0.2, 9.0.1, 9.
- iOS 8.4.1, 8.4, 8.3, 8.2, 8.1.3, 8.1.2, 8.1.1.
- iOS 7.1.2, 7.1.1, 7.1.0, 7.0.0
- iOS 6.1.6, 6.1.5, 6.1.4, 6.1.3, 6.1.2, 6.1.1, 6.1, 6.0.2, 6.0.1, 6.0.0.
- iOS 5.1.1, 5.1.0, 5.0.1, 5.0.0.
comfortable device with cydia
- iPhone 7 Plus / iPhone 7, iPhone 6S Plus / iPhone 6S, iPhone 6 plus / iPhone 6,
- iPhone SE, iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C, iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPhone 4
- iPad Pro 9.7-inch , iPad Pro 12.9 inch, iPad Mini 4, iPad Air 2 / iPad Air, iPad Mini 3, iPad Mini,
- iPad 4th Gen, iPad 3rd Gen, iPad 2, iPad Mini 2.
video tutorial for cydia iOS 1
This is not real situation for cydia or jailbreak but don’t wary we can publish real time when release jailbreak tool for your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch, you have several method get news about cydia install cydia follow above step by step guide, like with cydia page, follow G+, and twitter, Linkedln