Jailbreak iOS 11.4 Beta 3 – iOS 11 using Unc0ver jailbreak
Jailbreak tool released for the iOS 11.4 beta 3 – iOS 11 name as this jailbreak too UnC0ver jailbreak, this latest tool released by former member of the Electra jailbreak team, it will be great jailbreak tool after a long time, we can provide tutorial with step by step clear instruction on how to jailbreak iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch running iOS 11.4 beta 3 – iOS 11 using UnC0ver jailbreak to
UnC0ver jailbreak supporting iOS devices
- iPhone X, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 7
- iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6 S, iPhone 6S Plus
- iPhone SE, iPhone 5S
- iPad mini 2, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 4, 5th generation, 1st generation 10.5 inch iPad
- 2nd generation 12.9 – inch iPad Pro.
- 12.9 inch iPad Pro, 9.7- inch iPad Pro
- iPad, iPad Air, iPad Air 2
- iPod touch 6G
UnC0ver jailbreak supporting iOS 11 versions
- iOS 11, iOS 11.0.1, iOS 11.0.2, iOS 11.0.3
- iOS 11.1, iOS 11.1.1, iOS 11.1.2
- iOS 11.2, iOS 11.2.1, iOS 11.2.5, iOS 11.2.6
- iOS 11.3, iOS 11.3.1
- iOS 11.4, iOS 11.4.1
Step by step guide how to jailbreak iPhone, iPad, iPod using UnC0ver jailbreak
- Download UnCover jailbreak tool
- Download cydia impactor on your computer open cydia Impactor file.
- Connect your iPhone , iPod & iPad tough to your computer.
- click and drag the uncover.ipa file to the cydia impactor already opened file.
- sing in you Apple ID.
- After successfully above process you can see UnCover jailbreak icon on your home screen of your device.
- now verify jailbreak tool with Apple developer like below
- Go to Setting -> General -> Profiles & Device Management -> Trust.
- click on Uncover icon on your home screen.
- click jailbreak button.
- Now you can see cydia icon on your