The jailbreak which is still in its outset stages is hailed as beta and has issues. It underpins restricted models of iOS device including iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 6s and iPad Pro and may not fill in of course because of the vast measure of issues that are available in this iOS 10 jailbreak.
Also, Cydia Substrate is not working yet so not every one of the changes from Cydia will work. Luca has deliberately debilitated Substrate to dishearten clients, aside from engineers, from utilizing this device. However, in the event that you’d get a kick out of the chance to put your device to test and experience this beta iOS 10 jailbreak, then read the well ordered guide underneath on the best way to jailbreak iOS 10.1 – iOS 10.1.1 utilizing Yalu and Cydia Impactor.
Warning– Yalu jailbreak is in beta and might make issues on your device, so continue at your own risk. We would unequivocally suggest holding up until a more steady form of the instrument is accessible.
Important thing before jailbreak your device
- Now cydia substrate is not working and only several cydia tweaks working.
- This is same as pangu jailbreak iOS 9.3.3, it is semi tetheed.
- Take backup using iCloud or iTunes.
- iPhone 7 / iPhone 7 Plus on iOS 10.1 – iOS 1.1.1
- iPhone 6s and iPad Pro on iOS 10.x
guide to jailbreak iOS 10.x using Yalu and Cydia Impactor
- Download Yalu jailbreak IPA file and cydia Impactor click here .
- conect your device to computer using USB cable.
- extract Cydia Impactor Zip file and Right click and open Impactor
- Yalu jailbreak iPA file drag and drop in to cydia Impactor.
- Click the open button of massage Box.
- Enter Apple ID and Password
- When finish this process , you can see mach_portal download for your device , now you have trust this app with apple developer under your email.
- Go to setting –>> General –>> Profile & Device management –>>under your email & Trust.
- now you have to click mach_portal app from your Home screen , now you can see only white your home screen few second and it will reboot your device
- after this process you can see cydia on your home screen.