Hope to iOS 10.x jailbreak by iOS 10.x Wi-Fi Exploit Released
New hope to iOS 10.x jailbreak, early this year released iOS 10 and last iOS version of iOS 10 range is iOS 10.3.3, Apple released iOS 11.1 beta 2 in this week with more improved and adding security but still did not jailbreak tool released for iOS 10 2.2 – iOS 11.1 beta 2 and newly jailbreak hacker Abraham Masri has released jailbreak tool for iOS 10.2.1 for bit iOS 64 devices named Saigon.
Gal Beniamini him work as Security researcher at Google Project Zero who was credited for finding the endeavor has recently discharged the security abuse. This has started off theories that a programmer will have the capacity to utilize it to build up an jailbreak for iOS 10.2.1 – iOS 10.3.3 as a reddit client has called attention to that the endeavor can get piece memory get to.
You can see report of the Gal Beniamini from reddit
- Yes, this can most likely be used to jailbreak iOS <=10.3.3.
- Since the Wifi firmware that is stored on disk seems to lack any kind of signature, an untether should be possible by crafting a a custom wifi firmware image. It’ll probably take quite some time to create one in that format, since that’s entirely different from normal iOS binaries.
- The trickiest part is probably gonna be the first step, i.e. getting onto the Wifi chip, since that requires (availability and) access to a SoftMAC Wifi device, which by far not everyone has. Alternatively, getting root on the device itself should allow the uploading of the same crafted firmware image that would allow an untether, thus executing the attack locally (e.g. triple_fetch could be used to get root <=10.3.2).
- All of this will only work on A8 devices and newer (iPhone 6 and up), since older devices use USB rather than PCIefor Host <-> Wifi communication (so no luck for iPhone 5/5c/5s, iPad 4, iPad mini 2 and iPad Air).
- Additionally, for A8 and A9 devices a new method will have to be devised to obtain the kernel slide once on the Wifi chip, since on the iPhone 7 that is done via the KTRR control registers, which A8/A9 chips lack.
(souse by reddit.com)
Developer hard working for released jailbreak tool for iOS 10.x, we will can hope to iOS 10.x jailbreak iPhones, iPads and iPod touch very soon don’t worry about.