How to jailbreak iOS 8.1.1 & install cydia with TaiG
Now you can jailbreak latest iOS 8 version with TaiG, it can use to jailbreak iOS 8.1.1, iOS 8.1.2 latest version for cydia but you can’t jailbreak that version with pangu8 tool, TaiG tool lateset version is 1.2, TaiG jailbreak tool is supported with iOS 8.0-iOS 8.1.2
TaiG supporting devices
iPhone 6 Plus,iPhone 6, iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C, iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPad Air 2, iPad Air, iPad Mini 3, iPad Mini with retina, iPad Mini, iPad 4, iPad 2, iPod touch 5
TaiG supporting version
iOS 8, iOS 8.0,1, iOS 8.0.2, iOS 8.1,iOS 8.1.1, iOS 8.1.2
More important before jailbreak
Get backup from your iDevice.
Update via iTunes OTA upgrade will cause devices error.
Switch on the Air Plane mode.
Switch off Find My iPhone option (setting – iCloud – Find my iPhone)
Disable the passcode option (setting – General – passcode Lock – ture off )
Guide to step by step how to jailbreak iOS 8.1.1 with TaiG
- Download latest version of TaiG.
- Connect your iDevice to the computer.
- Click on the jailbreak button.
- Click on the Green button and start the jailbreak process.
- Wait until smile face appear. This is end of TaiG jailbreak
- Your device will reboot and jailbreak successfully.