How to jailbreak iOS 8.1.2 – iOS 8 for Mac user with PP jailbreak
PP jailbreak iOS 8.1.2 – iOS 8 for Mac user
Happy news for you after a long time , a group of chines team have released a jailbreak for iOS 8.1.2 – iOS 8 for Mac users it named PP Jailbreak. PP jailbreak support only Mac users if you want jailbreak your iOS 8.1.2 – iOS 8 you can do it with Pangu and TaiG.
iOS 8.1.2- iOS 8 Supported devices
- iPhone 6 plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C, iPhone 5, iPhone 4S.
- iPad 4 , iPad 3 ,iPad 2 , iPad Air 2 , iPad Air.
- iPad Mini 3 , iPad Mini 2.
- iPod touch 5th generation.
Before use the jailbreak guides complete followin
- Disable find My iPhone ,Pass code and auto lock option.
- Select Airplane Mode on your devices.
- Update your iOS version via iTunes.
Step by step guide for how to jailbreak and install cydia with PP jailbreak
- Download latest version of pp Jailbreak on your PC.
- Open the download file of pp jailbreak.
- Drag the pp jailbreak in to the Application directory.
- Now click the open icon to start the jailbreak process.
- Now select right icon to continue the jailbreak.
- Now, it will take few time to complete the jailbreak process.
- Now you can see cydia icon on the home screen.