how to jailbreak iOS 8.1.3 – iOS 8.4 using latest TaiG v2.4.3
TaiG team released their latest jailbreak tool last ten day ago , you can jailbreak your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch without any issues. TaiG jailbreak v2.4.3 supports for iOS 8.1.3 – iOS 8.4 and only support Windows version only You can jailbreak Mac version using Windows Virtual Machine on iOS 8.4 any iPhone, iPad, iPod touch.
The TaiG jailbreak tool support with the following devices
- iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5 and iPhone 4s
- iPad Air 2, iPad mini 3, iPad Air, iPad 4, iPad 3 and iPad 2
- iPad mini 1 (1st generation iPad mini), iPad mini 2 (Retina iPad mini), iPad mini 3
- iPod touch 5th generation
important for before jailbreak
- still TaiG 2.4.3 jailbreak tool available for Windows.
- TaiG 2.4.3 TaiG toll can jailbreak iOS 8.4 – iOS 8.1.3.
- Please get a backup of your device using iCloud or iTunes.Disable Anti-virus programs.
- How to jailbreak iOS 8.1.3 –iOS 8.4 using TaiG v2.4.3
Guide to how to jailbreak iOS 8.1.3 – iOS 8.4 using TaiG v2.4.3
- Download latest TaiG jailbreak v2.4.3
- Turn off find my iPhone go to Setting -> iCloud -> find my iPhone -> turn off
- Turn off passcode, go to Setting -> Enter your Passcode off
- Connect your iDevice to your PC.
- Take few time detect your devices and select firmware version, deselect the 3k Assistant
- Click to start jailbreak
After completed jailbreak process when it will restart automatically and you can see cydia icon on your home screen, TaiG jailbreak succeeded.