Jailbreak iOS 10.2 jailbreak using YaluX update
The developer of the YaluX Luca Todesco just has inform that update of the iOS 10.1.x jailbreak tool for jailbreak idevice on iOS 10.2. this news is great for the all cydia lovers and more people waiting for jailbreak iDevice on iOS 10.2. some users face several problem with this tool there what is the comfortable version and device, where the place download this jailbreak tool, but no need think about I will provide to you all requirements.
Before you click your heels and begin popping plugs, there is one noteworthy proviso to this bit of news: the support for iOS 10.2 won’t reach out to the iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus. While this is baffling for proprietors of those device, there is a justifiable reason purpose behind the absence of support. It appears that Todesco’s 0-day helplessness which he offered up to make the iOS 10.1.x jailbreak, a KPP sidestep method, does not chip away at the iP7(+) on iOS 10.2. This might be because of this present model’s predominant equipment safety efforts.
Supporting device after update Yalu jailbreak
- iPhone 7 Plus/ 7
- iPhone 6S Plus/ 6S/6 Plus/6 /5s
- iphone SE
- iPad Pro/ Pro 9.7/ 12.9/ Air 2/Air.
- iPod Touch 6
importannt before jailbreak your device
- Yalu jailbreak tool supporting versions are iOS 10.1.x – iOS 10
- Please get back up of your date using iTunes or iCloud before jailbreak.
- Need computer and download cydia Impactor.
- Download iPA file of the Yalujailbreak tool – Download iPA Yalu iOS 10.1.1.
- Yalu tool download for TSMC iPhone Plus/7 + iPhone SE.
Step by step guide how to jailbreak and cydia install idevice on iOS 10 – 10.2
- If you did not download lataset version of Yalu jailbreak iPA file and Cydia Impactor , download that is using above link.
- Conect your idevice to computer using USB cable.
- Open cydia Impactor and drag Yalu IPA file on to Cydia Impactor.
- Enter Aplle ID and Password in the box .
- If it process successfully finish you can see new app on home screen.
- Go to setting –>> General –>> Profile & Device management –>>under your email & Trust.
- now you have to click mach_portal app from your Home screen , now you can see only white your home screen few second and it will reboot your device
- after this process you can see cydia on your home screen.