Great news for iOS 9 jailbreak for 32 –bit devices users developer jk9357 already released jailbreak tool for above versions and their latest update released by that developer few hour ago. This jailbreak tool named as Home Depot.
What is the supporting version with Home Depot jailbreak tool.
- Every 32-bit device including on iOS 9.1 – iOS 9.3.4
- What is the new in RC1 fix error when install cydia
- 3 bonus tracks added to Mixtape Player.
- Now song lyrics displays on Mixtape Player.
- You can hear again your favorite part of the track with seek backwards.
- You can hear again track in UP Next Mixtape Player.
- Fixes an issue where the volume slider in Mixtape Player would not show up on a few devices
- Fixes an issue where the Home Depot name would not be adjusted appropriately while in the dispatch screen
- Spares an jailbreak log, which is accessible in iTunes File Sharing
- No longer concentrates iosbinpack
- No longer introduces Droplets wallpaper
- Treats “Empower Jailbreak” as “Get ready For Jailbreak” including re-extricating Cydia when document/.installed_home_depot is absent
- Bolster for each 32-bit gadget on iOS 9.1-9.3.4 (Beta, requires web association)
- Enhanced unwavering quality on iPod touch 5
Important thinks about this Home Depot
- This tool support only 32- bit not in comfortable with 64-bit
- It is supporting version are iOS 9.1 – iOS 9.3.4.
- How to Cydia download and install for iPhone, iPad and iPod
Guide step by step how tocydia download and install for I device on iOS 9.1 –iOS 9.3.4 32bit using Home Depot.
Download Home Depot IPA file and cydia Impactor latest version.
Connect your device to computer and open cydia Impactor.
IPA file drag and drop into cydia Impactor and click the start button.
Now enter Apple ID and password in the dialog box.
After successfully completing Mixtape Player process you can see Home Depot on your home screen.
Now you have trust with Apple developer that has app
Open Home Depot and select prepare to jailbreak button between two button.
It will take few time for process and after complete successfully you can see cydia on your home screen