How to Prepare for Pangu Jailbreak with Downgrade iOS 10.3.2 to iOS 10.3.1
Apple team just released iOS 10.3.2 for Public, this update included bug fixes and improved the security of the iphone, ipad and iPod touch. The Pangu jailbreak team share and public demoed a jailbreak for iOS 10.3.1 – iOS 10.3 and they will trust released jailbreak tool very soon. With this latest released of the iOS 10.3.2 Apple fix and add more security for avoid jailbreak iphone, iPad and iPod because we need to downgrade iOS 10.3.2 to iOS 10.3.1.
Important Point before downgrade your Devices
- Please get a backup of your iPhone, iPad using iTunes or iCloud, when downgrade process it will remove your important data.
Step by step guide How to Downgrade iOS 10.3.2 to iOS 10.3.1
Download the iOS 10.3.1 IPSW file, if you download using Safari you have to do auto unzip enabled and after finish need to disable it.
If you downgrade iPhone 7 or iPhone 7Plus you need to put your device to DFU mode,
follow guide how to put into DFU mode your iPhone 7 and iPhone 7Plus.
- Install latest version of iTunes.
- Connect your iPhone 7 Plus or iPhone 7 to your computer using USB.
- Turn off your iPhone.
- Only 3 second press and hold down lock button on right side.
- At the same time, press and hold the volume down button on the left side of your iPhone while still holding the Lock button. Keep holding both the buttons for 10 seconds.
- If you can see Apple logo on your screen, then you have to start all over again as you held the buttons for too long and continue bellow few step.
- Then release the Lock button but keep holding down the volume down button for another 5 seconds. If you see the “Plug into iTunes” screen, then you have held it for too long and have to start all over again.
- if you have entered DFU mode successfully your screen remains black.
If you use other iPhones or iPad please follow below guide.
- Connect your device to computers.
- Turn off your device with holding the Power button
- About 3 second press and hold the power button.
- About 10 second holding home button with holding Power button.
- Now released power button without releasing home button until received popup from iTunes detect your device now recovery mode.
- Click the OK button.
Hold the Shift key in Windows or Alt/Option key on Mac and click button of the Restore iphone.
Select the already download iOS 10.3.1 IPSWfile.
Some massage received and click on the Restore and Update.
Click the next button and continue with click Agree button.
Now it process software install for your device you can verify using iTunes, it will take 8 or 10 minutes.
If you download the wrong firmware file for your device, you will receive as error message “This device isn’t eligible for the requested build” please select suitable file before installed.