Restore iOS 9.1- iOS 5 for iPhone, iPad, iPod without losing jailbreak
All cydia user we have good news for your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, semiRestore just has released an update version , SemiRestore can update iOS version on iPhone, iPad, iPod touch(already jailbreak) without losing jailbreak. This amazing tool support for tha iOS 5 – iOS 9.1.
SemiRestore can prove to be useful when you get into a reboot circle issue in view of a tricky or carriage change, SemiRestore needs OpenSSH introduced on the jailbroken device. On the off chance that you do plan to introduce OpenSSH for SemiRestore, then bear in mind to change the root secret word of your jailbroken iOS device to keep somebody from remotely getting to your iOS device.
SemiRestore currently support both windows and Linux only, The Mac version will update verry soon , every day search our site and follow us on Twitter.Click to Download SemiRestore and it is support to iOS 5 – iOS 9.1 on iPhone, iPad, iPod touch.
Follow the below several point before the process semi restore
- SemiRestore support Windows Vista 64 bit or higher and 64 bit Linux.
- Linux user should install libimobiledevice, GTK 3, libusbmuxd – Tools, and openssl.
- Windows user should install iTunes 12 and Net 4.0 or higher.
- Linux user should read READEAM file.
- Here can fix your current issue, fix safe mode issues , you can uninstall Mobile substrate from Cydia.
- Please get backup of your data.
- Your device will reboot several time during process restore.