Both Chinese teams are moving to head with jailbreak iOS 8, Pangu team has released their iOS 8 jailbreak solution before few months after Apple release iOS 8. This is for users interesting to jailbreak their devices with these famous tools.
Pangu for jailbreak iOS 8.0 to 8.1.X
Pangu jailbreak tool support for iOS 8.0 to 8.1.0 running devices and this tool unable to use for latest iOS 8.1.1 and 8.1.2 firmware. Millions of jailbreak users used this tool for jailbreak their devices, Pangu team has fixed all identified bugs with their new version. Therefore users has an ability to jailbreak their devices without any error with this jailbreak solution. Also we need to remind for you to follow instructions properly for jailbreak your device.
Pangu Support Devices
- iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5S, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPhone 4S
- iPad Mini 3, iPad Mini 2, iPad Mini, iPad Air, iPad Air 2
- iPod Touch 5G
TaiG for jailbreak iOS 8.0 to 8.1.X
TaiG jailbreak tool support for iOS 8.0 to 8.1.2 running devices. This tool also can be use instead of Pangu jailbreak tool. Also TaiG support all of the iOS 8 versions this moment. You are unable to jailbreak iOS 8.1.1 and 8.1.2 running devices without TaiG tool. TaiG is the latest solution popular within users after Pangu.
TaiG support Devices
- iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C, iPhone 5, iPhone 4S
- iPad Mini 3, iPad Mini 2, iPad Mini iPad Air 2, iPad Air, iPad 4G, iPad 3G, iPad 2
- iPod Touch 5G
How to use TaiG or Pangu for jailbreak your devices
- Follow these common instructions for jailbreak users
- Get your device backup before use TaiG or Pangu
- Device passwords disable to reduce unwanted errors
- Set your device into Air Plane mode
- OTA updates may cause issues, So Use iTunes to update for latest firmware. Also better to install latest iTunes for your devices.