Most popular developer and hacker Jonathan Levin just has released LiberiOS jailbreak tool for iOS 11.2 – iOS 11 as first jailbreak tool for iOS 11 versions also support for latest iPhone X, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 8.
Important thing are before jailbreak process.
- Please get complete backup of your important data in your iPhone, ipad or iPod touch using iTunes.
- This jailbreak tool more similar to Pangu jailbreak for iOS 9.3.3 and Yalu jailbreak for iOS 10 – iOS 10.2.
- Please charge your battery level for enough for complete to jailbreak process.
- Still does not support the following version iOS 11.2.5, iOS 11.2.1, iOS 11.2.
LiberiOS jailbreak supports the versions
- iOS 11.1.2, iOS 11.1.1, iOS 11.1.2.
- iOS 11.0.3, iOS 11.0.2, iOS 11.0.1, iOS 11
LiberiOS jailbreak comfortable iOS device
- iPhone X, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 5s
- 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 2nd generation 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 1st generation 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, iPad Air 2, iPad Air, iPad
5th generation, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 2
- iPod touch 6G
follow the step by step guide how to jailbreak iOS 11.1.2 –iOS 11
Download LiberiOS jailbreak IPA file and Cydia Impactor using below link.
Connect your iOS device to your computer using USB cable.
Open cydia Impactor and LiberiOS IPA file Drag and drop on to cydia Impactor.
Enter a Apple ID and Apple Password, wait for loading cydia Impactor.
Complete jailbreak app installing process you can see LiberiOS icon on your Home screen.
Complete trust developing Profile as bellow
Settings > General > Profile(s) & Device Management.
Open LiberiOS jailbreak App from home screen and click Do it button to start the jailbreak process.
After complete jailbreak process you will have SSH access of you iOS device.