Sideload is best place to your favorite apps, Games for your iOS non jailbroken device and Apple Silicon Mac. Regarding the time available for this sideloaded app, the app is free and normally only allowed to run for 7 days with an Apple Developer account. After 7 days, the same Apple account can be recovered again, for a paid Apple account, applications can be used for 1 year.
You should not be afraid to use Sideloadly, Anisette is used only for data, and the information obtained from you is not shared with anyone.
Not taken, it is stored for a limited time only for debugging purposes. Your Apple ID and password are sent only to Apple servers.
Features of sideloadly
- No need jailbreak your iOS device it is support to the non jailbreak device.
- Free and paid ones available for Apple developer account.
- it can save your credentials for easy & quick sideloading.
- Support for iOS 7 and latest versions of iOS.
- you can sideloading sideload and install app without connecting USB cable, using WIFI.
- Free/Paid Apple IDs & SIP enabled for the Ultra Mac.
- Drag and drop support for the IPA file.
- After change to minimum iOS version can run app.
- To allow multiple/duplicate app installs Change the application bundle ID.
- Multiple install options. Apple ID Sideload (default), Normal Install, Ad-hoc sign & export tweaked IPA.
- Remove app extensions option available.
- Light/Dark mode for macOS.
Guide to use Sideloady
1 Download and install Sideloadly using below link.
2 Double click app from the Applications folder.
3 By macOS about a developer verification error, tab on the Cancel button.
4 Navigate to System Preferences.
5 Click the Security & Privacy preference pane.
6 General tab -> Tap on the Open Anyway button.
7 Tap the on the Open button to confirm that you want to launch Sideloady.
8 Plug in to the device you plan to sideload apps.
9 Enter your Apple ID
10 Drag and drop the IPA file the Sideloady interface.
11 Click the Strat button.
12 Enter the password of the Apple ID and click the Ok button.
13 Go to Settings → General → Device Management and tap on your Apple ID and click the trust button.